Cash Flow Projection
Besides balance, the system cal also project future cash flow based on bank transactions, coming sales invoices and purchase invoices using transaction Due Date.
Go to Banking > Bank Register Line
Select the Bank, then click Show Cash Flow Projection (For Cash Flow Project, start date is always 1 month before and include all future invoices and deductions)
The Cash Flow Projection lines will be shown.
- In this case, the current date is 4/4/019. Notice the Purchase Invoice and Sales Invoice are future dated. The system is using the Due Date to project the receipt and payment.
- Projection also use the Balance Amount Per Actual if user entered Last Check Balance in the Bank Account
Include Future Transaction in Cash Flow Projection
Sometimes, user want to include Quotation and Order with high probability of closing into the projection, so user can have a more accurate visibility into the coming cash flow.
Open the Sales Quotation, Sales Order, Purchase Quotation or Purchase Order user want to be included into the projection, check the Include In Cash Flow Project checkbox and make sure to enter a realistic Due Date.
Select the bank and click the Show Cash Flow Projection button again
- Notice the future date Sales Quotation and Purchase Order are included into the projection
- Once those documents are converted to invoices, the projection will also include them. In case the document does not convert, remember to uncheck the Include In Cash Flow Project and update the document.
Include Bank Transactions in Cash Flow Projection
For recurring income or expenses, user can include those bank transactions into the Cash Flow Projection, and specify the recurring period
For example, for every quarter, the company will pay an expense for air condition check up fee, create a Bank Payment for this expense
Select the Include Cash Flow Projection Period, in this case, Monthly
- Notice that Bank Transaction that has invoice or deduction linked to it CANNOT be set to Cash Flow, always set to Not Included
Go to the Bank Register Line, click Show Cash Flow Project again
- Notice the Air Con Checkup is added to every coming months
- User can also select project period of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly
User can export the ListView data to Excel for further processing by Right Click on the ListView and click Export To